Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 Updates – Links to Oregon-specific COVID-19 information including mask guidelines and data tracking.
COVID Vaccine and Testing – Find a vaccine or testing location.
- Vaccines, boosters and COVID-19 tests are free for everyone (with or without insurance).
- You do not need to show an ID or proof of citizenship to get vaccinated, boosted or tested for COVID-19.
- Vaccines and boosters are safe and effective. To learn more, visit the OHA FAQ page.
- Test positive? Check here for guidance.
- Understand your options for COVID-19 treatments.
- The federal Test-to-Treat program may help you get COVID antiviral medications quickly.
- Do you receive services at a Tribal Health Center (Indian Health Services/Tribal Clinic/Urban Indian Health Program)? The vaccination process under each tribal jurisdiction may differ. Please check with your tribal provider. Click here for general health information for American Indian and Alaskan Native populations.
Safe + Strong Oregon – Find answers to questions about vaccines and how to keep your family protected against COVID-19.
Disability Rights Oregon – Promoting and defending the right to live, work, and access our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Free At Home COVID Tests – Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 2 sets of 4 free at-home tests.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services – Insurance reimbursement for your At-Home Over-The-Counter COVID-19
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – COVID-19 Resources – Data and information about the COVID-19 virus including statistics, vaccine information, and explanations of variants.
World Health Organization (WHO) – COVID-19 Resources – Data and information on the global impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Benefits.gov Coronavirus Resources – A path to government benefits.
US Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources – Find information about unemployment benefits, workplace safety, long COVID support, and more.